Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday's Ugly Cousin

It's only Thursday! I'm heading to Seattle tomorrow with the husbo! As usual, I have no idea what to pack!

Hence! I'm going to test a little idea of mine. I'm going to pack what I think of as the basic essentials for travel & I will check back in, after my trip, to convey how successful these items were! I'm taking with me 2 crewneck cotton long sleeve t-shirts. Perfect for layering under a cardigan or simply wearing with jeans should the weather permit. I'm also taking 1 pair of "cute" jeans, 1 dark red tank top to wear with jeans out or again, layer under something, 1 funky coat, 1 warm leather coat, (I'll be wearing that on the plan so it doesn't technically count), 1 sequined going out style top, (it sounds tacky but it's really cute trust me!), 1 short sleeve black lace top I can wear with jeans and dress comfortable but still cute for dinner or a friend's house, 1 warm cardigan, or dress up with a skirt; the last item I'm packing. Obviously underwear & socks but those are staples of course. For shoes, this is probably the hardest part for me. What shoes to take! I'm wearing a pair of brown cowboy boots on the plane, (they can hide under jeans & look like simple brown boots or wear outside of pants & be fun & funky), and I'm packing 1 cute but comfortable pair of red heels, (not super high, I'm already 5'7''!). That's it! Is this crazy?? We'll see how my trip pans out! Either I'll be stylish but still comfortable or unable to leave my room as I'll have nothing to wear!

1 comment:

Bobbi Lynn said...

I can't believe we are missing you again!!! Have a wonderful visit! XOXOX (I think your clothing selection will work out perfectly!)